Sobeys Pharmacy has a baby program called Baby Be Heatlhy!
You can sign up online or in store and you will receive the following:
- Free Pharmacist Consultation
- Nutrition during your pregnancy
- What to take if you have a headache, cold or other minor ailment
- Prescription medications that you are currently taking
- Which herbals are safe to take
- Any other pharmacy-related questions regarding your pregnancy
- Prenatal vitamins for the duration of your pregnancy
- Informative E-Newsletters and recommended web links
- Ongoing support
- Informative E-newsletters
- Recommended web links
- Baby savings
When you go in store to get your vitamins, they will sign you up (even if you signed up online) and you will also receive a welcome package. The welcome package (I am told by a pharmacy) will vary by store, depending on what they have received as samples. You can expect various samples, coupons and some are lucky to get a pack of diapers! You’ll be saving A LOT just with the free prenatal vitamins 🙂
Find more information or Sign up here.
UPDATE – August 22, 2017
We went to our local Sobeys this past weekend and registered! We got our free prenatal vitamins plus we got a goodie bag with these items. Please note that the goodies will vary by location.